Thursday, May 29, 2008

due date (kendra)

So, I've decided that since people keep asking to be reminded of when baby is scheduled to arrive, I'd put it up on the blog again for all to see. :-) The due date is July 23rd. At this point, I'd be happy if baby showed up right on that date (there is still much to do before then)...but as it gets closer I might very well change my mind. No matter what, I'm hoping he or she doesn't decide to stay in much PAST that date!

It wasn't until recently that I first understood why most pregnant women get really anxious to be done being pregnant as the due date approaches. It is starting to get a little old. Breathing doesn't come as easily and those cute little baby kicks can sometimes be more uncomfortable than cute these days! But I am thankful to be able to say that I don't have too many discomforts at this point. I am still sleeping pretty well and don't have too many aches and pains. So that is all very nice. The belly definitely seems to be growing so I'll have to post another belly shot soon!

No comments: