Sunday, May 4, 2008

belly shot (kendra)

I'm in my third trimester now...hard to believe! There have been requests for an updated belly shot, so here you go:


I have been getting a fair amount of comments lately about how small I am. My belly still feels pretty big to me though! The shirt in the pic doesn't show it off quite as well as a bathing suit, perhaps. ;-) My midwife says I'm growing perfectly so I figure I'm just fortunate to not be too big yet. I have noticed that it is becoming more difficult to bend over and reach things on the floor (like my feet). And I haven't had too many aches and pains so far in my pregnancy, but recently that seems to be starting to change. My back has been feeling a bit achy at the ends of the days and my hips are bothering me a bit during the nights. Not too bad yet fortunately!

2 comments:

Thursday Next said...

I'm so glad to see that you have been feeling okay since your night in the hospital. Congratulations on starting a new job while also preparing for Baby. You are so strong!

Anonymous said...

My lower back and hips were also rather bothered by the end of the pregnancy. I got good results from chiropractic...a different technique than usual and I cannot remember the name. Anyway, you have a chiropractor...so I'm sure he's taking good care of you! :)
Enjoy back to work!