Saturday, March 29, 2008

sleep (kendra)

I have definitely had my share of sleep during this pregnancy. Being unemployed, I don’t often have reasons to be jumping out of bed first thing in the morning. So there was definitely a period when I would sleep until 9, 9:30, 10, and even later. Jason likes to make fun of me for it, but I know he’s just jealous. ;-) And I’ve been better lately. I was beginning to feel like I was wasting a good chunk of my day by sleeping so late. And though I was probably needing the sleep for a while, at times it seemed like it was interfering with my ability to sleep soundly throughout the night. So lately I’ve been getting up earlier and sleeping better during the night. But if I’m feeling too tired to get out of bed before Jason leaves from work, I don’t. As long as I don’t have anywhere to be. My sister says that I should enjoy the sleep while I can. And I know that’s true. It will be much harder to come by soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I made the first post! ;)