Saturday, March 29, 2008

baby kicks (kendra)

One of the neatest things about pregnancy so far has been feeling baby move around inside of me. It has taken quite a while to warm up to the idea that there is a human being growing inside my belly…in fact, it’s still crazy to me most of the time. I really wonder how God comes up with these things.

The first time that Jason was able to feel baby kick was really special too. The other day I read that at this stage, baby likes the attention when mom and dad are trying to feel him kick. That night after dinner, I was reading one of my pregnancy books out loud to Jason on the couch. He had his hand on my belly and before long, he was “playing” with baby…feeling baby move around and poking at my belly to get her to respond…and paying absolutely no attention to what I was reading to him. :-)

No comments: