Saturday, March 29, 2008

my husband

I am in love with my husband. I love that he makes me laugh…and that I make him laugh too. I am amazed by his humility and his servant heart. I love that he accepts and loves me even in my brokenness. I love that I can just be me around him without thinking twice. And that he loves even the goofiest sides of me. I love that I feel the safest I’ve ever felt when I am in his arms. And that I can trust and respect him without hesitation. I love that he takes such good care of me. He provides for me. He challenges me to aspire to new heights in all aspects of my life…but doesn’t pressure me to be who I’m not or do things I’m not up for doing. He is talented, he is dedicated, he is smart, and he is hot. :-) He has such a heart for God…to know Him and to make Him known. He has such a desire to be the best husband he can be for me…and he is. I am so excited to see him embrace his new role as father. I know he will be such an amazing dad to our baby.

No comments: