Sunday, December 14, 2014

Lilah's 3rd birthday party

Lilah wanted a Dora the Explorer party for her third birthday.  I'd been avoiding Pinterest for a while, but I finally caved and joined to get ideas for the party.  Here's a little taste of the fun:

The decorations...


 The food...



Making Dora bracelets (Who knew Dora wears a bracelet?  Thank you, Pinterest, for revealing that little interesting fact.  Now I notice Dora's bracelet in all of the books I read and wherever else I end up seeing Dora.  Anyway, made for a fun party activity.)


The cake...




The favors...


Happy birthday, my sweet Lilah Jane!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are sorry we could not be with you, Lilah for your 3rd birthday, but happy we could spend time with all of your family when we came to Colorado to meet Gabriel. We also looked forward to the wonderful Christmas we would share that year in NC.
We love you, MorMor and MorFar