Thursday, September 1, 2011

CT trip

In August, we took a family trip to CT to visit my family and friends there.  Since my parents are living in NC now, we don't make it to CT as often so it had been almost two years since our last visit!  It was wonderful to be able to spend a little time catching up with relatives and friends.  Some of them hadn't met Caleb at all, and many others hadn't seen him since he was about 14 months.  But it didn't bother him one bit...he just tried to get everyone he met to play with him.

We were able to plan the trip so that I could be at a bridal shower for a good friend of mine who is getting married in October.  So I even got to see more of my friends than I otherwise would have.  And we got to get all of our kiddos together for the first time...


We also got to spend some time with my dad's side of the family and see my grandmother for the first time in almost two years.  And then we got to see everyone on my mom's side of the family.  Caleb had lots of fun with my aunts and uncles and cousins and his second cousins.  And we really enjoyed getting to visit with everyone.  It was a week well spent!

Here's a slideshow of family pics (they are mostly of my mom's side...apparently I mostly took pictures of kids):



No comments: