Tuesday, August 11, 2009

caleb's first hair cut!

I think toddler boys with long blond curly hair are extra cute. So I didn't want to cut Caleb's hair because I was hoping that despite his genes, he would somehow end up with that adorable blond curly hair. Now he has the blond going for him, but curly? Not so much. Actually, it is pin straight. Add to that the unfortunate circumstance that for a while now strangers have been mistaking Caleb for a girl, and what do you get? Caleb's first hair cut.

It was definitely not a professional job. Done by mama in our bathtub. I didn't want to cut it a whole lot...just trim around the edges some. You know, so maybe people would stop thinking he was a girl even when he's totally dressed in boy clothes.

Anyway, here are some before and after shots. The first one cracks me up because it looks like one of those classic "before" shots that make the person look terrible. Of course, I still think he looks really cute. :-)

2 comments:

cwr said...

SO CUTE!!!! Good job Mama!

rolf said...

MorMor + MorFar say "Handsome young Man!"