Tuesday, April 1, 2008

baby bump (kendra)

I was just looking at these drawings of what a pregnant woman might look like at 8 months:

http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/belly_8months.asp


I'm not there yet, but I would say my belly is looking most like the one on the right...it really sticks out! My chiropractor was even commenting about that yesterday. It's amazing to me how different people's opinions are about my belly...and somewhat amusing that people would have an opinion about my belly at all. :-) Not long ago I still had people telling me that I didn't even look pregnant! On the other hand, I have gotten to the point where people aren't afraid to come out and ask me when I'm due...in other words, it's obvious enough to them that I am indeed pregnant that they're willing to risk the embarrassment of the alternative. I'll admit that it definitely depends on what I'm wearing...some clothes make my belly more obvious than others. But anyone who sees me in a bathing suit better believe that I am pregnant! :-)

It's about time for an updated belly photo, so I'll probably be posting one on here soon so that you can see for yourselves!

No comments: