Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lilah turns two!

Dear Lilah,


Two years old already!  It's been an amazing two years.  You are such a sweet, spunky, smart, talkative, adorable little girl.  It's so much fun being your mama!


In the past few months you have become quite the chatterbox.  You have been speaking in complete sentences for quite a while now and will often copy everything we say.


You are so completely adorable right now that the other day I was asking your daddy if we could stop time and keep you at this age for a while longer.  It also seems like we are on the cusp of more challenging behavior, which I wouldn't mind putting off a little longer.


You are potty trained!  I guess I can say that.  You still have accidents sometimes, but you're doing fairly well and there doesn't seem to be a reason to turn back now.


The truth is, it is now over a year after your second birthday* and I just realized that I never finished this post.  I've pretty much taken a year off from blogging.  And so, as it goes, I have little recollection of what your sweet little self was like when you turned two.  I think I'll just wrap it up with some pics of your fun cupcakes from your 2nd birthday party, and get to work on your 3-year post before I forget that too!



I love you, my little lady.

Love always,
Mama

*In case of confusion, I back-dated the post so it would be easier to find. :-)

No comments: